How did we cure meats before sodium nitrates were around? What did we do with fresh milk before every kitchen had a refrigerator? How did we carbonate beverages before Pepsi?
The answer: fermentation!
There was a time when everyone who knew their way around a kitchen also knew how to preserve food without freezers and without chemical preservatives. They knew how to culture and ferment foods to keep their families healthy and well-fed all year round. This is a lost art. And it would be nearly forgotten if real food advocates like Jenny McGruther weren't around to help us relearn this timeless skill!
Get Cultured! Learn How to Ferment Just About Everything
Don't know how to make sauerkraut? Botched your last batch of lacto-fermented ketchup? Still using storebought pickles? Then it's time to enroll in the Get Cultured E-Course!
This class covers everything about fermenting and culturing that you could imagine. Learn how to naturally cure meats. Learn how to make the best sourdough. Learn how to make dairy-free yogurt and kefir.
Click here to see what's included in the lesson plan.
Watch the Video Below to Learn More:
What You'll Learn:
- Why fermented foods are critical to your health
- How beneficial bacteria can actually work with your DNA to build immunity
- How to enhance digestive health through real food
- How you can make everyday foods like ketchup, mustard and mayonnaise that enhance your family’s health
- How to make yogurt and kefir using raw milk, pasteurized milk or even coconut milk
- How to make natural, low sugar sodas that are actually good for your kids
- How to make bacon and corned beef without added nitrates/nitrites in just a few simple steps
- How to preserve foods naturally with the lost art of fermentation
- How to troubleshoot when your home-fermented foods go funky
- How to ferment foods naturally and safely
What You'll Get:
- 13 Comprehensive, Multimedia Online Lessons
- 52 Online Video Tutorials
- Over 100 Recipes for Naturally Fermented Foods
- Over 60 Print Tutorials that you can go back to time and time again.
- FREE: Get Cultured! A 36-page e-book detailing some of my favorite vegetable ferments.
- Recorded Conference Calls so you can get your questions answered over the phone with Jenny.
- Premium Instructor Support with priority email response within 24 hours.
- Downloadable Print Materials to Take Notes & Organize Your Recipes
- Sample Shopping Lists and Equipment Recommendations.
- Discounts from companies I know, use and trust.
If you have any questions about this class, click here to go to the FAQ page.
This course includes lifetime access to all of the materials. You can take this class whenever it's right for you. No worrying about trying to master everything right away. You will always be able to come back and review any lesson whenever you'd like--forever.
Special Coupon Code: Jenny is offering a special discount to all my readers. Use coupon code SOURPICKLES to get $20 off the cost of this course.
**This offer has expired.**
Sign up today and pay only $149 dollars for the entire course.
Can't get the whole class? You can sign up for individual lessons, too!
Enrollment ends on February 28. After that, cost of the class will increase to $199.
This post is part of Real Food Wednesday.