Raw Milk Diet Cure Day 18, Podcast Update, Improved Inflammation and More!

It's now been 18 days since I started my all raw milk diet. I'm really starting to see improvements in inflammation and redness, and just an overall boost in my appearance. It's subtle, but nice. Aside from the obviously superior nutritional content of milk, I think this has a lot to do with the fact that the milk diet is extremely low in omega-6 fatty acids. You can hear a little more about this on my latest podcast:


I will definitely be posting more about omega-6 fatty acids in the future. And for all of you who have more questions about how things are going on the milk diet, don't worry. I will provide some very detailed posts when I'm officially done with the diet!

Also, this week I am so honored to be a guest over at the very entertaining and informative Dear Thyroid blog. You can find my interview here. Liz will be guest posting over here at The Nourished Life soon as well, and I'm really looking forward to hearing what she has to say!



-----------------------------------
Follow Me on Pinterest