Milk Diet Podcast, Transitioning From the Milk Diet, Plus Changing the World With Food

Holy cow! After 23 full days on the milk diet, I am working on transitioning back into normal eating and phasing out of living on raw milk. Listen to my podcast to hear more about what this means and how I'm still keeping track of my progress:


And (thanks to the wonderful reader who brought this to my attention) here's another video that's been catching a lot of press: Jamie Oliver's TED award speech. I really think this is going in the right direction, but of course I would have been much more impressed if he had mentioned the Weston A. Price foundation, or at least something along the lines of  "eat more butter." ;)




Stay tuned this week...






-----------------------------------
Follow Me on Pinterest