Get the Beautiful Babies Class FREE When You Order the Paperback! ($199 Value)




If you had a time machine, what would you do? Well, a number of things come to mind, but I would definitely pop back in time to December 2003 and hand myself a copy of the new Beautiful Babies book.

See, the me in 2003 had just announced to my husband that we were expecting our first baby. We were excited, scared and totally clueless--especially about the importance of nutrition.

Luckily I went through a Bradley birthing class which at least told me to eat enough protein (good tip!). But I was still seriously lacking in the foundational principles of how nutrition affects fetal development. I didn't know my baby needed a nutrient-dense diet to develop straight teeth, balanced gut flora and a healthy brain. I didn't know about butter or coconut oil or raw milk.

But a few years later--after the birth of my daughter and then later my son--I finally learned about real food nutrition. It blew my mind. And that's about the time I started wishing for a time machine.

Of course, since time machines don't exist (yet--call me if you figure out that whole space time continuum thing), I figure the best I can do is reach out to future mothers. Enter Beautiful Babies.


What Beautiful Babies is All About

Did you know that simple changes in your diet can increase your fertility, lower your chance of experiencing morning sickness, and even minimize the chance your child will ever need braces? Kristen Michaelis of Food Renegade discusses all of this and more in her new book Beautiful Babies. In the forward, Joel Salatin says,

"I find Kristen’s feisty spirit and mischievous humor both empowering and liberating. As a dad of two, husband of one, and grandfather of three, I covet these historically proven and normal principles for every family on earth. I wish this book had been around when my wife, Teresa, and I were starting our family."

I know how you feel, Joel!

Kristen also offers Beautiful Babies in an incredible 12-week online class featuring videos, a downloadable workbook, and plenty of supplemental reading materials. All meant to help you learn how to nourish your body and your baby during conception, pregnancy, breastfeeding and beyond.

Now, normally the Beautiful Babies class retails for $199. But right now, Kristen is offering a special deal for anyone who pre-orders the new paperback book: FREE enrollment in the Beautiful Babies online class! So for the price of a paperback, you'll be getting a crazy good deal on the class.

So if you (or anyone you know) is trying to conceive, pregnant, breastfeeding, or wondering about the best way to feed their young baby, now is the time to take advantage of everything Beautiful Babies has to offer!


How to Get the Beautiful Babies Class for FREE


1. Pre-order the paperback.


Click here to pre-order the book from Amazon.

2. Email Kristin Michaelis your receipt.

Email your order receipt to booklaunch@foodrenegade.com. After Kristin verifies your order, she'll email you a special coupon for your free enrollement in the class!

Q. Can I give the free enrollment as a gift?


A. Definitely! When you enroll in the online class, you can put in your loved one's contact information to enroll them in the course.




-----------------------------------
Follow Me on Pinterest