Frightening Food: Scary Soy Stories

I've talked about why we shouldn't be eating soy, but today I wanted to share some stories I've run across that really made it hit home for me. It's one thing to read about the science behind why we know soy is bad, but it's another to read how people have personally experienced it.

Complaints About Soy - This is the mother of all soy story collections. It may take a while to sift through all these, but if you need some convincing about the effects of soy, this is where you need to go.

Soy Stories - Taken straight from the Eat Fat, Lose Fat website, this collection of soy stories addresses nearly every problem soy can cause. I happen to love this one because Eat Fat, Lose Fat is one of my favorite books. (You can read my review of Eat Fat, Lose Fat here.)

One Woman's Story - I found this on the WAPF site. It's a detailed and moving account about how eating a diet full of soy can cause numerous health problems, including cancer.

Help! They're Trying to Poison my Baby! - This story at the Liberation Wellness blog is told by a grandmother about her family's fight to feed her infant granddaughter the right food after agonizing over the obvious side effects of soy formula.

Soy and the Thyroid - A collection of casual short stories about personal experiences with soy. These are submitted by anyone who has something the share about soy - pros and cons - but after reading through many of them, most experiences are about the "cons." No surprise there.

If you have a soy story to share, I would love to hear it and I'm sure many of my readers would, too. These personal experience stories are one of the best ways to spread the word about soy and help people learn why they shouldn't be eating it.


-----------------------------------
Follow Me on Pinterest