Whew, what a way to kick off 2013! January was an exciting month for The Nourished Life. For one thing, I began work on my first eBook The Nourished Metabolism, which will launch sometime in March. This will be a culmination of everything I've learned about metabolic health and wellness during the last five years. Expect some myth-busting, a wee bit of controversy, and a balanced plan for healthy living.
Around the web, my fellow bloggers also posted some great articles and recipes this month. Here are some of my favorites:
- Heartburn drugs may do a lot more harm than good. Check out the dirty secret behind heartburn medications.
- Tired of all those icky hair dye chemicals? Learn to use natural hair dye instead.
- If you feel like you never have time to exercise, maybe it's time to include exercise during your day.
- Think asthma can't be cured? Learn how this mom reversed her child's asthma.
- Take a look at why carbs are not evil if you think a low-carb diet is the only path to health.
- Overwhelmed by too much stuff? Here are seven reasons to consider a minimalistic lifestyle.
- I don't know about you, but the smell of bleach makes me ill! I think I'll try this homemade bleach recipe instead.
- Check out these interesting ways to improve air quality if you want to breath easier at home.
- Know someone addicted to diet soda? They might be interested in hearing how diet sodas can make you gain weight.
- Keep the flu at bay this year with this unusual no flu tea recipe.
- Love preserved lemons? Make Moroccan preserved lemons at home for a fraction of what you'll pay at specialty stores!
Want to catch up on The Nourished Life posts? Check out the blog posts from January:
- Grain-Free Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars Recipe
- How to Eat to Increase Your Metabolism
- 10 Ways You Can Use Lemon Juice Instead of Toxic Chemicals for Health, Cleaning and Beauty
- Cold Hands and Feet? It Could Be Your Metabolism!