Things I Love from January




Whew, what a way to kick off 2013! January was an exciting month for The Nourished Life. For one thing, I began work on my first eBook The Nourished Metabolism, which will launch sometime in March. This will be a culmination of everything I've learned about metabolic health and wellness during the last five years. Expect some myth-busting, a wee bit of controversy, and a balanced plan for healthy living.

Around the web, my fellow bloggers also posted some great articles and recipes this month. Here are some of my favorites:


  • Tired of all those icky hair dye chemicals? Learn to use natural hair dye instead.





  • I don't know about you, but the smell of bleach makes me ill! I think I'll try this homemade bleach recipe instead.

  • Check out these interesting ways to improve air quality if you want to breath easier at home.




Want to catch up on The Nourished Life posts? Check out the blog posts from January:







-----------------------------------
Follow Me on Pinterest