Podcast - Raw Milk Diet Cure, Day 11, More on Fructose, and Health Cartoons

Here's my latest milk diet update, plus a mention about the new domain and why old comments aren't showing up:




I'm sure some of you have seen these, but check this out if you haven't stopped by Natural News to see the cartoon parodies. These are surprisingly funny. And if you think about it, many of them mirror reality just a little too close for comfort.

Since I mentioned it previously, Dr. Robert H. Lustig's Bitter Truth video has produced quite a stir in the health community. To see more about Lustig's views on fructose as a dangerous sweetener, take a look at this paper--especially if you haven't had time to sit down and watch the video yet.

Update: I made a totally human error in the podcast above. While four quarts is a gallon, five quarts is 1 1/4 gallon--not 1 1/2 gallons. A small error to be sure, but I wanted to acknowledge it nonetheless. I'm not wholly certain I could down six quarts (1 1/2 gallons) yet, but who knows? Maybe I'll work up to it.


-----------------------------------
Follow Me on Pinterest